If you work with data, you're likely already familiar with common frustrations with Microsoft Excel like size limitations and manually entering data from multiple sources. Luckily there are two Microsoft tools- Excel PowerPivot and PowerQuery—that solve ALL of these issues, right inside Excel. No Access databases or IT department help needed. With imports of 1-million-plus rows of data sets from virtually any source and the ability to save query definitions, you can completely overhaul your reporting and analysis workflow.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Attend the webinar if you use Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and want to be more efficient and productive.
- How to activate/install Excel PowerPivot and PowerQuery—free tools from Microsoft
- Learn about Data Models
- Creating relationships between different datasets in PowerPivot
- Importing data into excel from an array of external sources
- Learn about DAX formulas
- Cleaning, transforming and merging data with PowerQuery (goodbye, Access)
Power Query and Power Pivot complement each other. Power Query in Excel is the recommended experience for discovering, connecting to, and importing data. Power Pivot is great for modelling the data you've imported.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Business owners
- CEO"s / CFO"s / CTO"s
- Managers of all levels
- Anybody with large amounts of data
- Anybody who uses Microsoft Access/Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
- Financial Consultants
- IT Professionals