Are you a Pivot Table Power User? Are you frustrated by the limitations of Pivot Tables such as lack
of support for multiple tables, limited support for complex calculations, no
support for "Big Data"?
If you ever need to create pivot tables from multiple datasets, Power Pivot is your friend. No more vlookup. No more multiple consolidation ranges. If you've been frustrated by other limitations of pivot tables then Power Pivot is for you.
Simply put, Power Pivot takes pivot tables and data analysis to the next level. If you're a fan of pivot tables, you'll love Power Pivot.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you work with, analyze and generate reports from large datasets in Excel, having a good understanding and working knowledge of Power Pivot is a mustǃ
- Importing your data into Power Pivot
- Using the Data Model to create and manage relationships
- Hierarchies in PowerPivot
- Creating a pivot table from related Excel tables
- Creating a pivot table from related data sources (including external sources)
- Creating calculated fields (measures)
- An introduction to the DAX formula language to create simple calculated columns
- Creating KPI's
You will learn, using practical examples, how the add-in provides Business Intelligence functionality & reporting within the familiar environment of Excel.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This event is aimed at
users of Excel (2010, 2013 and 2016 for Windows) who wish to learn about Power
Pivot. Attendees should have at least intermediate knowledge of Excel and be
familiar with formulas and creating Pivot tables.