The same people participate.ǃǃǃ This feedback is popular among wellness programs. There are ways to motivate employees through strategic incentives, outreach initiatives and the "drip effect". Move the unmotivated. Challenge the crowd. Engage the enthusiasts. Watch participation rates sore with the right methods of delivery.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Obesity, heart disease, mental health are all common ailments among workers these daysǃ Sick time is also an issue and can be crippling to workplaces. Wellness can make the difference in culture and motivating programs can help turn the dialǃ Learn how to motivate the unmotivated with workplace wellness.
- Incentives for motivating unmotivated employees
- Motivation tactics
- Communication strategies for motivating employees in the workplace
- Recognition strategies to motivate employees
- Common results with an engaging wellness program
Strategies to motivate employees who wouldn't otherwise participate. Learn what incentives work, when and how to implement. Also, best communication strategies including the drip-effect and the anticipated results.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Human Resources
- Wellness Champions within a workplace
- Person responsible for coordinating internal wellness program
- Executive leaders
- Employee Benefits Consultants/Brokers
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494