Cleaning and Safety
OUR COMMITMENT TO CARE
At Woolley's Classic Suites, the safety and security of our guests and team members are our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and well-being as COVID-19 continues to evolve. Building upon our already high housekeeping and hygiene standards, upgraded cleaning products, and protocols are in place. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Trained staff on social distancing and sanitizing methods
- Social distancing signage at common areas and the front desk
- Sanitization of surfaces in all common areas inside the property
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided in the lobby and at the entrance
- Contactless payment and check-out are available for our guests
- Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning against COVID-19 in all accommodations with disinfectants
- Guest keys are well sanitized for a safe and clean experience
- Frequently disinfect high touchpoints, like switch panels, remote controls, and faucets in the rooms.
- Restaurant and Bar
- Woolley's Grill & Lounge is open for dinner daily from are 4 pm - 10 pm
- We offer an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet for $18.95 per person and contact-less room delivery for $4.95.
- Take-out orders can be picked up at Woolley's Bar in the Atrium.
- Hours of operations: 7 days a week
IN THE WORDS OF OUR GUESTS
"The staff made it a point to ensure that everything was spotless, and our safety was addressed every step of the way!"
Are the staff required to wear masks?
Yes, our well-trained staff continue to wear masks for your protection. Our cleaning staff uses disposable gloves to protect guests from cross-contamination.
What are the enhanced cleaning measures in place?
We have committed to brand-new deep cleaning methods under the guidance of the CDC and Department of Health. It involves daily disinfecting of surfaces, all rooms, and common areas.
Does the hotel have hand sanitizing stations?
Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the property. We can also provide additional supplies on request to ensure extra protection.
Are local restaurants open?
Yes, restaurants are open, but with proper precautions in place. Indoor and patio dining are permitted, but visitors should follow social distancing protocols and wear protective masks.